Sunday, January 23, 2011

Unexpected Buys

I went shopping today and took my mom along for company. It's our thing that has always been what we did whenever we went out and spent time together. We typically do more browsing than shopping, but when you find a good deal you have to jump on it. My mission today was to buy a new pair of shoes for work. I am incredibly hard on tennis shoes as I am on my feet all day. I decided I wanted to spend a little more money to put into a nicer pair. I also decided we should go into Old Navy since it happened to be next to the shoe store to check out their clearance sales. My mom picks up this bright emerald green trench style coat. I'm like NO way will that ever look good on me. I can't pull something like that off. She keeps holding it up and says "oh just try it on for fun" So i put it on and shes like it looks so good on you we have to go find a mirror. I don't believe it, but to amuse her I say ok whatever. We find a mirror and I put it on. Gosh darn it! It did look good on me! So I now own a green coat. This coat to be exact...

1 comment: