It's something you always see in a movie and think awe so cute, but so not something that ever happens in real life. Fast forward to today. I have a BAD day at work, totally stressed out for no apparent reason cranky as all get out and Steven and I have this conversation:
Me-"I think I just need to take a long hot shower to relax"
Steven- "Why don't you take a hot bath instead, that's relaxing"
"I like listening to music otherwise I get bored and we have no plugs in our bathroom, so I can't"
"You can use my MP3 player and I'll even go start the water for you"
"Ok, but there better be a lot of bubbles"
He leaves and starts the bath I have to explain to him where the bubble bath is. A few minutes later he comes to the bedroom and says it should be ready soon. I say thank you and walk into the bathroom. A tub FULL of bubbles, more than I've ever been able to achieve in my life, and candles all over the place. It was one of the best things anyone has ever done for me. I instantly started to cry and then proceeded to take a very relaxing bath :)
Way to go Steven! I hope it relaxed you! :)
ReplyDelete