Sunday, January 16, 2011
Speaking of Bubble Baths...
I learned a very valuable lesson this weekend. A little bit of bubble bath in a jacuzzi tub goes a LONG way. A lot of bubble bath in a jacuzzi tub means bubbles EVERYWHERE! I filled up the jacuzzi and asked Steven if he thought it was ok to put bubble bath in it. He said yes. I've never used a jacuzzi tub in my life, but my thought was that it was a big tub it would need a few extra squirts of bubbles. I didn't take into consideration that the jets would make the bubbles keep multiplying. It was fantastic. I felt like I was being eaten alive by bubbles, but it was so much fun! I felt like a kid all over again, it was a mistake, but it was a GREAT mistake =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hmm.. very good to know.. I can picture the fun!
ReplyDelete