Monday, February 21, 2011
Relaxed Days at Work
I teach preschool and there are usually about 30 different things going on at once. There are always kids yelling, kids shoving, kids tackling each other, someone picking their nose, someone dumping out toys, and someone tattling at your side. On a typical day I have about 20 kids to try to keep control of and have a good educational time with. Today it was an icy mess on top of it being Presidents Day and I only had 8 kids. While there were still a lot of different things happening at once it was much more relaxed. I was able to spend more time just sitting and talking with the kids and spending quality time. We were able to work on one project or at one center together and then move on to something new. It was a welcome change of pace, especially for a Monday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment