Saturday, December 18, 2010
Gift Cards
Being a teacher has it's perks everyday, but during the holidays it seems that you roll in the gift cards. I enjoy getting gift cards and using them to buy things for other people. I've always been known to shop for deals, but I was exceptionally proud of my latest buy. I took advantage of all the holiday sales and got a little over $100 worth of merchandise for nearly free using my $50 gift card. I believe I ended up paying a little over three dollars once taxes and shipping were figured in. I got a few things for Steven and I, but also a couple of really great Christmas gifts. It takes time to search through everything, but online shopping definitely makes it easier to compare prices and to find the best deals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment